Virtual Offices Melbourne
Professional Answering Service and othe Virtual Office Services
The virtual office is the “office you have when you don’t have an office”. Hobsons Bay Business Centre gives you the professional image you need to impress your clients while you do most of your work from home or elsewhere.
A Virtual Office is perfect for you if:
- You are in the process of setting up your business
- You work from home
- You want to minimise your overhead costs
- You spend a lot of time on the road
- You want your calls answered professionally
- You want a 'more business-like' phone number and address
- You want your business to sound and appear more professional
- You want a 'more business-like' address
A Virtual Office at Hobsons Bay Business Centre provides you with:
- A professional answering service from a receptionist who will answer your calls and take messages for you
- Your personalised business phone number
- Fully outfitted conference and meeting room facilities when you need it - just call to book
- Private mail box
- Professional business address
- The perception that you “mean business” in the eyes of your clients
Professional Answering Service
Are you in need of a professional full time receptionist to answer your calls for you while you work on your business but you cant afford it?
Calls will be answered in your business name as if it's your own office, ensuring you have a professional image at all times. All calls to your Professional Answering Service/Virtual Office are answered in a courteous, professional manner , by your personal receptionist.
- Promptly answers your calls in your company name
- Ensures your line will never ring engaged
- Ensures your communication is handled professionally and confidentially
Meeting room/consulting room hire
Do you just need to make use of a meeting room every now and then but don’t need all the “virtual office” extras?
Call us for our competitive rates for ad hoc use. A catering service is available.